ROIBACK - Direct Channel Executive
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
At a Glance:
Direct Channel Executive is a very crucial role, which main responsibility is to ensure the conversion of the web is increasing, through the leveraging of all the features, tools, and by providing strategies, suggestions, to hoteliers by understanding the customer’s behavior and market trends as well as competitors and OTAs, in order to increase the sales of the official website of the hotel
- Ensure availability and rate competitiveness across different distribution channels
- Monitor the sales performance come out with strategies, suggestions on how to improve sales
- To ensure all features, tools, provided in the CRS are fully maximised
- To observe market trends and react accordingly
- To provide trainings, support and guidance to hoteliers
- To monitor and report the progress of developments
- Build good rapport with hoteliers
- Together with BDM, to assist driving the performance of the whole country, in term of porftolio and sales
- Present market condition, sales, strategies, challenges, in a weekly basis to BDM and Head of Sales APAC
- Monitor the performance of forecasted budget
- Maximize the possibilities to achieve a healthy and positive result
- To ensure operational set up and procedures are followed to ensure a successful implementations
A Qualified candidate must have the following points:
- One or more years of experience in Online hotel business
- OTAs background or knowledge about online marketing channels
- Familiar with Digital marketing solutions
- Professional knowledge on managing the rates, allocation, promotions in any of the OTAs’ extranet
- Great understanding on how the booking process work in any key OTAs
- Have self-initiative knowing what to do now and next
- Be persuasive, know how to provide facts, figures and reasons
- Extensive problem solving skill, know how to provide suggestion
- Great communication skill
- Active and energic
- Flexible when it comes to shuffling projects
- Know how to prioritise tasks/ projects and able to foresee the urgency/ impact
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in 120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in 40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and PacificWorld (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.