Risk Portfolio Analyst (Senior – FAVP)
- Implement Operational Risk Management Framework, with a specific focus on risk analysis.
- Update Operational Risk Policy to ensure that the policy reflect best practice.
- Aggregate and analyze risk events reported by the business units
- Perform a monthly reconciliation between the risk events
- Perform root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
- Assist the Principal Risk Owners and Principal Risk Coordinators with the identification of key risk indicators in their business units.
- Monitor the implementation of action plans to address medium and red key risk indicators
- Analyze identified trends in the key risk indicators reported to Risk Management.
- Assist the Principal Risk Owners and Principal Risk Coordinators with the identification of key risks and mitigating controls in their business units, as well as action plans to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
- Monitor the implementation of action plans to address medium and red key risks on the risk and control self-assessments/risk registers.
- Consider and suggest methods to improve risk analysis and reporting
- Utilizing mathematical and statistical knowledge to assist with the building of risk models in support of Operational Risk Management.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting& Finance, Economics, Statistic or MBA
- At least 3- 5 years of relevant credit risk working experience with reputable financial institutions, well-versed in credit risk assessment
- Solid in Analytical with good judgment and knowledge in credit risk, loan products and market situations
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines of urgent case
- Professional both Thai and English
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and self-motivated + can-do attitude
Good remuneration package will be rewarded and also excellent future career growth opportunity is available for the right candidate
Please submit your application letter, resume stating qualifications and experiences, stating recent & expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Ayudhya Capital Services Ltd.
5 Fl., Capital Tower, All Seasons Place 87/2 Wireless Rd., Lumpinee, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Krungsri Consumer
Discover how you can realize your career potential
Krungsri Consumer, the consumer-finance arm of Bank of Ayudhya, the largest card issuer in Thailand, with 6.2 million accounts. We offer several co-branded credit cards, Personal Loans, installment loans, and insurance broker via a number of distribution channels.
As a part of bank of Ayudhya, a leading commercial bank in Thailand,
We aim to become Thailand’s Most Admired Universal Bank and financial service solutions, Offering a wide array of global financial products and service excellence to customers,
We are looking for talented, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be partners in this growth journey.
READY FOR A NEW JOB?