SBI Thai Online Securities is the joint venture between Finansia Syrus Securities Public Company Limited, Thailand and SBI Holding Group, Japan who is no.1 market share in JAPAN for online trading and still growing up which now we’re ready to bring the service that have same standard in JAPAN to serve Thai people with our philosophy and new way of thinking that will serve and suit with new way of living that move forward.
We are seeking Bright, Motivated, Committed and Self-Starting candidates, who are passionate to grow their career to join our Team.
Risk Management Manager/Assistant Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist Department Head to implement risk management policy, procedures and processes compliance with rules and regulations (SET, SEC, and ASCO).
- Prepare credit proposal or other relevant reports in English for management approval.
- Prepare risk management reports on regular basis.
- Monitor and control credit risk, market risk, and operational risk per pre determine limits as well as to analyze and propose risk mitigation to management.
- Perform works per assigned by Department head.
- Thai nationality
- Age range 28 years old or up
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Good command in written and spoken of English Language.
- Holding a single license is preferable but not required.
- Having experience in risk management function in securities brokerage business is advantage.
- Passion to learn and drive for results.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills and good communication skill.
- Opened mind attitude.
How to Apply: Application in English, stating full qualifications and experience, as well as expected salary and a recent photograph, should be sent to:
Khun Pennapa Parnjan
Human Resources Department
Tel: +66 2 022 1494