Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited is one of the world’s leading petrochemical producers and a leading global manufacturer of wool yarns.
Our global sales and manufacturing presence can be seen in all high-growth economies and industries. Our products serve major players in diversified end use markets, including food, beverages, personal and home care, health care, automotives, textile, and industrial.
Indorama Ventures is guided by a continued focus on building strong and lasting relationships with all its stakeholders, such as customers, employees, environment, investors, business partners and communities, and to provide the best quality products and services. Our success is the direct result of our committed workforce of more than 13,000 and clear company goals set by our experienced management.
Our dedicated relationships with customers, manufacturing presence in the high growth industries, focus on low cost and efficiency, as well as the fact that our products are primarily consumer staples, places Indorama Ventures in the strongest of positions to withstand the current economic climate.
- Indorama Ventures is the largest PET producer globally, as well as in the U.S.A and Europe
- We are the largest polyester fiber producer in Thailand
- Indorama Ventures is a world scale manufacturer of purified terephthalic acid (PTA), a key raw material for the production of polyester
- We are globally recognized as a major producer of premium worsted wool yarns
Indorama Ventures is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and established in 18 countries in four major regions of the world - Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Africa. The company’s portfolio is comprised of Necessities and High Value-Added (HVA) categories of Polymers, Fibers, and Packaging.
Indorama Ventures' business consists of three key verticals - Feedstock, PET and Fibers and Yarns. In a proactive move towards maximizing its value chain and operational synergies, Indorama Ventures has expanded its PET and Polyester businesses in recent years. Towards our goal of vertical integration we entered into the PTA business with the acquisition of three PTA plants in 2008. In 2012, we pursued integration further with an entry into MEG.
Our historical expansions and investments in the polyester value chain have always been undertaken keeping in mind the value creation initiatives of scale, integration, geography, and product mix. With a continual focus on cost and efficiency, Indorama Ventures is now firmly positioned amongst the lowest cost polyester chain producers in the world.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, age between 32 - 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience around 8-12 years.
- Direct experience in Risk Management with Petrochemical Business or Manufacturing Company will be advantaged.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English Language.
- Good computer skills to operate basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking.
- Activities relating the implementation of different aspects of the risk function at corporate level, including processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Coordination with business units to identify and evaluate business areas' risks.
- Establish the process for elevating risks to more senior levels when appropriate.
- Collecting reports and data from the business units, analyzing them and identifying the major risks and assessing their mitigation plans.
- Research on risks which are often ignored and identifying emerging risks.
- Identifying and arranging risk management training programs.
- Developing and managing a regime of collecting reports, RM meetings, preparing reports etc,
- Coordination with various internal committees.