Tokyo Sonpo Kantei (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (TSK)
Tokyo Sonpo Kantei Co., Ltd. (Japan) was established in 1969. Over 4 decades of work performance, the company has been trusted for the high quality adjusting services. In October, 2011, Thailand has suffered from severe flood. In response, we, adjusters of Tokyo Sonpo Kantei Co.,Ltd. of Japan, were dispatched to survey the loss of Japanese company in Thailand. After we finished our work in December, 2013, many Japanese customers in Thailand yearned for our services. Therefore, with our consideration, we decided to establish Tokyo Sonpo Kantei (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in March 25th, 2014. For more information, please visit our website at www.toson.co.th.
Risk Engineer / Risk Surveyor/วิศวกรความเสี่ยง
- Site survey for assessing current risks information.
- Identify each type of risk and levels.
- Technical recommendation for risk improvement.
- Writing short and full report in English/Thai.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Age at least 23 years old
- At least 2-year experience in risk survey
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Analytical and problem solving skills will be advantages
- Willing to work outside Bangkok as assigned
- Computer skill in MS Office, E-mail and Internet is a must
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30
- Social Security
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Company Trip
Interested candidates, please submit a full detail of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves by email. For more information please contact Wasupak at 02-661-7967 ext: 16