Risk and Compliance Manager/ผู้จัดการบริหารจัดการความเสี่ยง
Osotspa Co., Ltd.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management, Law and/or other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experiences in relevant field
- Professional certification for CFE, CRA, CRMA, CIA and PRM is preferred
- Skills in communication, team player, integrity, prudent, problem solving, self-motivation with less supervision, result oriented
Risk Management and Internal Control:
- Establish and implement risk management framework, programs, policy and procedure within Osotspa Group of Companies both enterprise and process levels
- Establish, implement and evaluate an effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goal and objectives
- Coordinate with related function heads to mitigate the potential risks through corrective action, policy and procedure development and implementation
- Coordinate with relevant functions to establish and implement “Disaster Recovery Program/Plan – DRP” and “Business Continuity Program/Plan - BCP” in Osotspa Group of Companies
- Establish and implement “Compliance Framework and Program” in relation to the applicable laws and regulations in Osotspa Group of Companies
- Coordinate with Group HR function to implement, assess and monitor corporate policies such as “Code of Conduct”, “Anti-Corruption”, “Conflict of Interest” and “Disclosure Agreement or Confidentiality Agreement” etc.
- Provide the relevant trainings to employees and managements in relation to a certain professional areas
- Report to Senior Management the relevant work and status on a quarterly and annually manner
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Osotspa Co., Ltd.
Osotspa Co., Ltd.