Retouching Team Leader (IT-164-06-SS)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
LOCATION: Central Bangkok
REPORTING TO: TH Manager and HQ.
Our Client is a fast growing European company in photography and photo retouching.
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission related objectives, and deadlines.
- Interviewing and recruiting new staff. Assisting management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Ensuring there is a functioning and efficient workflow.
- Uploading images to HQ, then communicating via email to HQ when images are uploaded. Also communicating with HQ regarding missing images/refs, feedback from QC Retouching Team in HQ, client retouching comments.
- Setting up a daily work plan for staff and assigning tasks.
- Conduct regular team meetings.
- Translation from English to Thai when needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for the overall quality control and handling of digital assets produced by HQ.
- Education in photography / photo editing / retouching / similar field of work,
- Min. 3 years equivalent work experience with strong organizational, Management and Leadership skills.
- Advanced skillset of Photoshop and high-end retouching, Wacom tools and Colour Management.
- Experience in Employee training, interviewing for new staff members is preferable.
- Ability to lead and train staff members in production of quality images.
- Confidently able to identify quality issues and judge necessary amendments to make.
- Understanding of client delivery and deadline driven.
- Able to handle a demanding workload in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent in English (spoken & written) and very strong communication
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2) 654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.