HPT Consulting is a regional Retail Consulting firm with clients in Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar and the Philippines. We help Food and Non Food retailers improve their commercial offers to Customers. We focus on Category Management and Merchandising. The evolution of the AEC creates exciting opportunities for growth and regional expansion, for which we are looking to strengthen our Teams.
About the Job
The Retail Consultants' job is to help the retailers’ Teams build, implement and own what is best for their business. It comprises 3 main types of activity:
- Consulting (listening, understand what exists and provides expert advice),
- Training (sharing knowledge and expertise through action-based methodologies
- Coaching (doing with the retailers' teams, as one of them).
Assignments can take place in Thailand or in neighboring countries. They can last from a few days to a few weeks.
Success and happiness in this exciting - though demanding - job requires:
- a passion to learn and a passion to share
- strong active listening skills
- the ability to be both synthetic and analytical
- Customer First mindset
- a strong and experience-based knowledge of the retail business model and merchandising.
- Curiosity as a skill: the strong desire to uncover the why, to learn about the what, the willingness to understand the who, when and how.
About the Profile
- Early 30’s
- at least 5 years experience in a Merchandising Position (Senior Buyer, Group Director, Trade Marketing, Category Manager,…) at managerial position with a renown retailer
- Thai National
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Robust theoretical and practical knowledge in Category, Vendor and Customer Management
- Familiar with most common ERP and CRM solutions
What drives you? For what reasons would you accept to work abroad long hours? What working environment do you need to be happy and get a sense of purpose?
if you match more than 75% of the Profile and are willing to share some of your answers with us, we want want you onboard!
You will be working hard, so we are pretty confident our package will be more than stimulating.
Interested candidate are invited to send their CVs, a covering letter with salary expectation in English and a current photo by click "Apply Now"
Only short-listed candidates will be asked to come for an interview.