RETAIL CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading supplier of construction/building products. The company is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join it in the position of Retail Channel Development Executive.
Salary: 70,000 - 90,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for the development of the retail channel and dealer network.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Handling the recruitment of authorised dealers and channel partners across Thailand.
- Handling business plans/strategies and all aspects of marketing/sales activities and development for sales promotions, market research and analysis of market situations.
- Coordinating and working together with the retail business development team.
- Planning and implementing the sell-out capability of authorised dealers and channel partners
- Building brand awareness by creating strong loyalty in order to meet the company’s business goal.
- Supporting development of the retail channel strategy.
- Developing and setting up the business plan to increase sales volumes of partners with sustainable sales growth.
- Building dealer relations to create brand loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Engineering discipline, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in retail marketing (construction/building business is preferred).
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.