RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading supplier of building products. The company is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join it in the position of Retail Business Development Manager.
Salary: 100,000 - 130,000 Baht/month
- Developing the capability of retail channel partners across Thailand which includes developing the services, products and processes that drive retail channel partners’ growth.
- Developing the external channel partners’ capability and service to end market.
- Standardizing for the authorized dealers and for sales & marketing efforts.
- Rolling out the authorized dealers’ platform.
- Developing training and service programs.
- Expanding the product and service market offering of authorized dealers.
- Preparing market support package for the distributor channel.
- Contributing to retail strategic development.
- Developing a “Customer First” culture in the retail channel team focusing on value for all stakeholders.
- Maintaining and building up relationships with all key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Engineering discipline, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in retail marketing (construction/building business is preferred).
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, enthusiasm, organizational skills, and be goal oriented
- Strong network and relationship building skills, problem-solving and negotiating skills
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.