JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
JTB (Thailand) Limited was established since 29th October 1990, leads the way for creation of inbound premium travel services, pursuit of customers satisfaction based on our commitment to provide the best products and services. In other hand with our extensive global network, outbound business is another key product channel to serve customers who travel globally.
Retail Assistant Manager
JTB is the largest travel agency in Japan
and one of the largest travel agencies in the world
- Supervise the day to day operational functions of the branch.
- Supervise, coach, and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems and selling transactions.
- Maintain staff schedules to provide adequate coverage at all times.
- Developing and maintaining service standard among retail staff.
- Evaluating staff performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Monitor and initiate the decoration and products well displayed in the retail shop.
- Developing and implementing sales plans.
- Briefing staff on current sales goals, promotions and other relevant information.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Resolving customer problems as needed.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Coordinating with other departments/teams to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in service business (travel business experience is a plus).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any related fields.
- Thai Nationality aged 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 2 years’ experience at managerial level with ability to run the business unit independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to get things done and able working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, customer service, human resource management, and strategic brand development skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Working Day and hour: 5 days a week
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Annual Leave with pay: 1st Year after probation period = 6 Days and increasing 1 day every year with maximum 14 Days per year
Group Insurance: Medical insurance, life insurance
Provident fund: 5% , 7% and 8% (can be applied after work for 1 year)
Bonus: Depend on performance
Company trip: Depend on company performance
Others: Staff Party, Travel allowance (aboard, up-country), Seminar, Wedding Leave, Maternity Leave, Compassionate Leave, etc.
Interested candidates, please email your English resume with your recent photo and expected salary via APPLY NOW
JTB (THAILAND) LTD.
Harindhorn Bldg. 54 North Sathorn Rd., 9Fl., Room 9C,9D,9E and 9I
Silom, Bangrak, BKK 10500,
Attn: Khun Napatsaon, Human Resources & Administration Department