PM Group Company Limited
Khun Prayudh Mahagitsiri, one of Thailand’s eminent industrialists who had pioneered many ‘first-in-Thailand’ projects, established various companies under the umbrella of PM Group with a vision to develop first class businesses to support and complement the growth of Thailand in the global economy as well as to help position the Kingdom of Thailand as the leading exporter of state-of-the-art industrial products.
Employing cutting edge technologies and with the support of world-class partners, Khun Prayudh has pioneered and launched four key businesses as detailed below:
- Established Instant Coffee production plant in Thailand in joint venture with Global consumer products powerhouse Nestle S.A. under their world famous brand name – Nescafe.
- Established the first BOPP Film plant in Thailand which, at that time, was the largest facility at a single location in the world! The plant produces plastic flexible packaging for consumer products such as potato chips, instant noodles, chocolates, candies and industrial tapes.
- Established the first and only cold-rolled stainless steel plant in Thailand with the support of world class steel companies such as Ugine S.A. , Arcelor, Nippon Steel, and Kawasaki Steel from Japan and Posco Steel from Korea.
- Established the first copper smelter in Thailand with technology from Codelco of Chile producing copper anodes used in the production of electrical wires, copper tubes and electrical components.
- Established property development business and developed golf courses, hotels, residential properties, condominiums and offices. The company owns many land banks at prime locations in Bangkok and other provinces.
- With the firm foundation built by Khun Prayudh and the commitment and dedication of the second generation Mahagitsiris, along with an experienced management team with strong global alliances, the company is poised to launch into its next phase of growth.
Restaurant Manager (French Restaurant)/ผู้จัดการร้านอาหาร (อาหารฝรั่งเศส)
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Male or Female age over 30 years and Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Hospitality, Kitchen and Restaurant, Hotel or related fields
- At least 5 years experienced as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager
- Good personality with excellent communication ,strong service-minded ,strong leadership, coaching motivation, interpersonal & coordination, good problem-solving skill and conflict management skill.
- Experience to deal with customer and built a good relationship
- Fluent in written and spoken English