The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort and Residences
Position: Resort Manager
Working location: Koh Samui
The Resort Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful operation of The Sea Koh SamuiBoutique Resort and Residences. As a senior Manager, the Resort Manager shall assume an active role in strategic planning and policy making for the resort and shall develop plans in line with the company’s vision and values and be responsible for the implementation and execution of those plans and policies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of resort management experience
- University graduate preferable in Hotel Management or related field
- A strong understanding of overall operations of resort management
- Sets and agrees strategy and budgets for the resort with agreement of the Management
- Translates strategy into specific operational plans, budgets and goals for all department heads
- Works with Department Heads to support them in the development of their strategies and budgets
- Proactive, solution and results oriented
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Good English proficiency, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, pleasing personality, service mind and good attitude
- The position is available for Thai only