Resident Trainer, MAC Travel Retail
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
The Resident Trainer delivers the core educational initiatives primarily to Retail Employees and helps to develop, instruct, educate and demonstrate M.A.C values, product knowledge, make-up theory and technique and the M.A.C total service experience.
- Making regular visits to counters (80%) and working alongside M.A.C. Artists.
- Answering questions pertaining to customer service and product knowledge while at counters.
- Identifying training needs with Retail Managers and meeting those needs through one-on-one support at In Store Support.
- Coach and prepare artists to be skill certified.
- Collaborating with Retail Manager, MRO, Trainer, and Regional Manager Artist training and to clearly articulate staff performance and ability.
- Evaluating and communicating training needs and creating and conducting workshops and one-on-one consultations to address those needs.
- The Resident Trainer(s) facilitates in-store training and support and those training priorities are identified and achieved for each store and Artist.
- Attending and participating in various developmental trainings (eg. Train the Trainer) where necessary.
- Attending monthly staff meetings and participating by presenting independent ideas and concepts, discussing departmental developments and coaching and supporting others.
- Regional travel up to 50% to support the above mentioned function
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Background in product training, make up or other artistry
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in retail business especially in cosmetic industry
- Innovative, people-oriented, strong customer service mind, self-starter with good interpersonal skills , pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Strong presentation , communication and teaching skills
- Excellence command of written and spoken English
- Computer Literate
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization