G Adventures has been a world leader and innovator in sustainable adventure travel since 1990. We invite you to explore a world of tours infused with inspiration and excitement that will take you off the beaten track into the real heart of the destination. Our approach to travel provides small groups and independent travellers the opportunity to connect with nature and local cultures. The choices for travel are vast - from safaris and cultural treks to family vacations and exotic expeditions to places you have never even imagined, there is an adventure for everyone. If you share a lust of life and have the insatiable curiosity to travel and truly experience the world we live in, then join us and embark on a quest for the extraordinary. We are The Great Adventure People - welcome to our world of adventure travel!
Specialties adventure travel, travel, life experiences, life changing experiences, social media
Website http://www.gadventures.com Industry Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the Reservations Manager serves the needs of G Adventures customers – internal and external. Duties will include managing the Reservations Coordinators and Reservations Assistants to ensure that all reservations duties are being carried out. The Reservations Manager is responsible for the overall success of the reservations team.
To actively contribute to the growth of the business by managing the Reservations team.
- Providing leadership and management of reservations team
- Manage the Reservation team daily, weekly, monthly and annual workflow
- Scheduling of Reservations team working days and vacation to maximize workflow and ensure office coverage
- Ongoing and continued training of Reservations teams in new systems and processes
- Ensure proper Talent standards and procedures are met, to attract and the retain the best staff
- Insuring prompt response to Tour Leader’s, office staff, Global Sales and provider’s enquiries, including late and urgent requests
- Coordinate with the suppliers regarding last minutes changes, and keep the Tour Leader’s and providers informed.
- Lead on annual inventory blocks for all codes with all suppliers
- Lead for investigations in Reservations issues
- Management and responsibility of the validations of all trips – ensuring that our tours are running on budget and appropriate services are booked and confirmed
- Ensure accuracy of supplier invoices and coordinate with accounting team for processing.
- Review trip budgets, make adjustments as needed and consult with appropriate
- stakeholders in the build out of new budgets
- Investigating invoicing issues in conjunction with Operations team, Contracting
- manager and Accounting department
- Reporting on validations issues and continued efficiency recommendations
- Monitor email account as requested.
- Regular reporting on the progress of the reservations team.
- Operational support to Operations and Tour Leader Manager, including but not limited to building reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Ops Manager
- Vocation qualification related to Travel/Tourism preferred
- Familiarity with travel industry and regional geography desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, highly organised and result-orientated individual
- Flexible and able to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong team player with a positive and collaborative approach
- Legally permitted to live and work in Thailand
We consider only English resume and please use "Apply Now" button