Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
To be responsible for corresponding with Flight Centre and coordinating with internal departments to ensure that all reservations are made as per the clients’ requirements efficiently and in timely basis.
- Monitor all incoming requirements from Flight Centre (new booking, amend, cancel) which assigned through Buffalo Tours System (BRS) automatically.
- Recheck all of service requests and to be ensure the details of booking (name, date, flight details, services etc) are matching accurately with Calypso system.
- Make reservations with hotels/ supplier as per requests from Flight Centre.
- Correspond the confirmation back to Flight Centre in a timely basis.
- Coordinate with Operation Department (Operation in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Samui Department etc) to be ensure that they receive up to date information for services providing.
- Handle the daily reports to be sent to Flight Centre according to complaint bookings, missed service bookings, refund booking etc.
- Maintain hard copy records of all bookings for auditing purpose.
- Reconcile any invoice discrepancies prior to handing over to Accounts Department (monthly report).
- Create and update standard packages into the Buffalo Tours Reservation System (BRS).
- Assist the team member if required/ flexible duties as assigned by team leader/ manager.
- Participate in training, workshops, inspections and surveys as scheduled by team leader.
- Clearing discrepancies on a daily basis.
- Checking transfers / Day Tours / Hotel logistics
- Making sure that the suppliers have the vouchers before the clients arrive at the hotels
- All refunds must be authorized to by the Sales & Reservations Manager.
- All important information must be loaded onto internal notes on BRS.
- Any discrepancies found on BRS must be escalated to the Team Leader to fix on the contracts in BRS.
- Service all internal and external inquiries professionally and efficiently within 24 hours or according to business needs.
- All complaints from clients / agents must be escalated to Team Leader.
- Resolve any customer service issues with appropriated corrective and preventive measures or escalate to team leader/ manager where necessary.
- Support internal/ external departments, offshore sales and operating office , tour leader and guide as necessary.
- Follow approved policies and procedures and suggest method to improve efficiency.
- Ensure all bookings run within budget cost.
- Implement initiatives to reduce overall cost and maximize profit
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Male/Female Thai National between 22 – 35 years old.
- New graduate is welcomed or Minimum 1 year experience in a travel agency.
- University graduate or relevant Diploma.
- Knowledge of Travel and Tour destinations and products in Thailand will be advantage.
- Personal and professional travel experience in Thailand is an asset.
- Good command of English
Those interested candidates are required to submit their resume written in English together with their expected salary to APPLY NOW
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
Established in 1994, Buffalo Tours is Asia’s leading destination management company with its own offices and operations in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, plus sales offices in Australia, United Kingdom, USA and Russia.
Buffalo Tours offers customized, guided private and group tours, accommodation, transfers, flights, seaplanes, cruises, day trips and excursions across Asia.