Asian Spirit is a leading tour operator who specializes in Spanish speaking market. We have been operating services in Thailand and Southeast Asia since 1998. Our main office is located in the heart of Bangkok, near the shopping and business district of the capital of Thailand.
- Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations according to company policies accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all our products, services, rates, packages and promotions, allotments, restricted dates and specific arrangements between Asian Spirit and travel agencies/tour operators.
- Understand the client's needs, in order to provide efficient service to the client at all times.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments and personnel.
- Prepare reports as necessary and manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks if necessary.
Desired education and qualifications:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree. Fluent in both written & spoken English, Spanish will be an advantage.
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
- Computer skills essential. Microsoft Outlook and Excel are a must
Interested candidates, please send resume with recent photo via click "Apply Now"