RESEARCH MANAGER (RM01) / EXECUTIVE (RE01)
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ GfK Thailand
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience for Manager and 1 year experience for Executive in research-related field preferably with marketing or social emphasis
- Analytical with excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in both English and Thai
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and excellent attention to detail, with an ability to deliver results accurately and on time
- Strong client-handling skills, an ability to connect with clients and build relationship, and adding value and insight to our projects
- Strong initiative, creative thinking, leadership, management and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- SPSS, Advanced Excel, and statistical modeling experience is preferred
Key Tasks Responsibilities
- Assist in planning and implementation of client acquisition and retention strategies
- Manage research projects as assigned
- Receive client brief
- Develop proposal and prepare project budget
- Implement proposal
- Provide internal training for successful project execution
- Conduct in-depth interviews and focus group discussion
- Analyze data and information
- Produce report with solid conclusion and actionable recommendations
- Present and report on work from proposal to reporting stage
- Control project budget and evaluate project profitability
- Handles day-to-day issues of the project
- Responsible for project controlling of respective projects.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the qualified candidates.
Please email resume by clicking "Apply Now" or send in your resume and application letter with recent photo to the below address. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Department
1126/2 Vanit Building II, 24th Floor
New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel. 0-2255-8515 Fax. 0-2255-8526
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง GfK Thailand
GfK Thailand, one of the largest global market research groups with over 13,000 experts in more than 110 countries around the world. With our extensive worldwide network of resources, innovative expertise, proven branded products and technology, high quality customized market research services, and strategic consultancy capabilities, we provide our clients with relevant information, intelligence and insights to grow and develop their businesses and organizations. We connect the dots to create big ideas, big insights and a big future for our clients, employees and other stakeholders. We are expanding our operations in Thailand and seek the very best candidates to fill the positions below to help us build the big future.