RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
Our client is a global management consulting firm headquartered in the US. This firm has been rated as one of the best employers on Fortune 500’s list of international companies for several years in a row. They are seeking a bright, educated Research Associate to support the consulting team in Thailand.
ASOKE – BANGKOK
UP TO 60K/MONTH
The Research Associate will report to the Information Services Manager based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing knowledge to support the SEA consulting team by researching a wide variety of different topics.
- Generate knowledge development through compiling and analyzing knowledge.
- Produce documents demonstrating the research and analysis that has been generated.
- Assist clients with sourcing diagnostic programs.
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and coordinate to achieve client satisfaction.
- Forge relationships with industry experts and government agencies to maximize knowledge development.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Master/Bachelor degree with an excellent academic record. Preference for overseas study.
- 1 + year of research experience within a global consultancy or financial services agency.
- Analytical and logical mindset with intellectual curiosity.
- Fluency in English in mandatory.
- Knowledge of industries and markets in SEA is advantageous.
This is a truly exciting opportunity with one of the world’s most prestigious consultancy firms. They are offering a generous remuneration package and extensive benefits.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCYto fax 02 726 9217, or or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.