is the leading securities and investment banking house in Thailand, providing fully integrated services comprising securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, and research. Phatra is widely recognized locally and internationally for its excellence and commitment to the Thai capital market. Moreover, we are actively expanding our wealth management team to meet a growing demand from the market.
To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our continued legacy.
Research Assistant (Credit and Fixed Income) in Wealth Management
- Provide credit analysis and recommendations to Wealth Management clients
- Provide research support to senior analysts on analyzing, selecting and monitoring investments in the fixed income asset class and other income investments
- Assist with producing Wealth Management research publications
- Thai national with Master’s degree in business, finance, economics or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of related experience, preferably in credit research
- Strong analytical skill, financial statement analysis, fixed income and credit analysis, financial modeling
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good command of English
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
- Must be resourceful, energetic, pro-active and eager to learn
Phatra offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to
fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.