Valeo Siam Thermal Systems Co., Ltd.
Valeo Siam Thermal Systems Co., Ltd. located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate in Chonburi, occupied 34 rai of land with 55,704 Sq-meter of production area. We are manufacturing of automotive air conditioning system and components to major car makers both local and international. Core value of Valeo is 5 Axes which are Involvement of Personnel, Valeo Production System, Constant Innovation, Supplier Integration, and Total Quality to satisfy our customers.
Valeo Group present in 27 countries, the Valeo Group employs 56,000 people at 117 production sites, 21 Research centers, 40 Development centers and 10 distribution platforms. Valeo aims to deliver to its OEM and aftermarket customers around the world added value through innovative, total quality, and cost effective solutions.
R&D Project Team Member
- Lead technically the product engineering team (design leader, test engineer, simulation, and type 1 suppliers engineering) during the complete development phase of the project. He’s responsible of the bill of material and the products drawings.
- Build and update the project timing level 2 of the engineering team, including the level of resources required for the project development based on the Design Validation Plan and Production Validation plan.
- Lead the Design FMEA. Apply the lessons learned. Collect engineering lessons learned during the product development.
- Secure the performance of the product according to the Customer Requirements Documents with the support of the Program Manager
- Represent Valeo during product installation in the vehicle and customer validations, including road trips.
- Secure the availability of parts for the product validation.
- Present the product status in the Design Review and Project Validation Committee.
- Be the project engineering counterpart to the customer engineering team.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master 's Degree in Mechanical or Thermal Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience with automotive industry, as R&D preferred
- Good Knowledge in CAD, FMEA, Quality Basic tools
- Strong in problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills, Team player.
- Fluently in English written & communication.
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/Power Point.
Interested person please send your CV by Click "APPLY NOW"