IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd
IKA is one of the world’s most established organizations focused on delivering innovative products in laboratory, analytical and process technology. IKA products are designed, developed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and are distributed to various industries around the world. Headquartered in southern Germany, IKA has over 900 employees in various international locations. IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of IKA-Werke GmbH, Germany, has been highly successful in recent years and is seeking qualified and dynamic professionals to join our team.
R&D Mechanical Engineer Process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product development and design of machines for Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Willing to travel
- Good knowledge in current development tools, for example CAD-3D, INVENTOR etc.
- Research, develop and design of new industrial processing machines, for instance mixing, drying. milling, dispersing, kneading and dosing machines
- Redesign for existing dispersing, stirring and mixing machines
- Research tasks, for example component selection and competitive products
- Prepare costings at different design steps
- Prepare prototypes and evaluation models
- Prepare bill of materials and technical drawings as well as support for technical documentations, such as instruction manual etc.
- Work in accordance with in-plant processes and standards (ISO 9001, Milestones)
- Work in accordance to valid standards and guidelines, for example Machine Guideline, Pressure Guideline, Safety Guideline etc.