R & D manager for factory (Retails & Mass production for bakery product)
R&D Manager ; Skills & Requirements
Duties & Responsibility
- Plans, organizes, and supervises the work of a staff of engineers and technicians. Evaluates progress and results obtained, and implements changes to achieve objectives
2. Provides customers (internal and external) with technical support.
4. Works with operations to develop new processes / procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
5. Establishes and monitors the product review and system for the R&D department.
6. Identifies and monitors new technological developments for applications in the food manufacturing industry.
7. Manages the scale-up and industrialization of new products.
8. Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
9. Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
10. Manages department budget and expenditures 11 .Familiarity with stabilizing systems, bases, bulk ingredients, automated manufacturing and high-volume baking 12. Knowledge of ingredient functionality is a must have and ideally with cake , bread donut and also for the mass production
1. Degree in Food Science.
2. 5 plus years experience in BAKERY processing.
3. 5 plus years experience in managing product development.
4. Thorough knowledge of R&D, engineering and manufacturing.
5. Project management and personnel management.
6. Strong analytical skills in applied research and commercial testing with experience in field research studies and product development trails.
7. Strong R&D background in food industry.
8. Demonstrated technical expertise research and development and proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled R&D team.
9. Outstanding communication, leadership, personal initiative, and computer skills