IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd
IKA is one of the world’s most established organizations focused on delivering innovative products in laboratory, analytical and process technology. IKA products are designed, developed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and are distributed to various industries around the world. Headquartered in southern Germany, IKA has over 900 employees in various international locations. IKA Works (Asia) Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of IKA-Werke GmbH, Germany, has been highly successful in recent years and is seeking qualified and dynamic professionals to join our team.
R&D Electronical Engineer Process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in development of electronic circuits and systems for machine
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Willing to travel (for example, headquarter in Germany)
- Basic knowledge in industrial automation
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Design of high power motor driver with MOSFET, HVIC, IGBT and IPM
- Motor and temperature control, as well as control of valves and pumps
- Development of circuit/ PCB designed by PROTEL
- Software "Language C"
- Development tools, for example ARM-Controller, Keil MDK//Emulators, Debuggers etc.
- Develop Electrical Control System for dispensing and mixing machines for Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical Industry, with responsibility for implementation until serial production
- Develop for hardware and software for machine controls, with responsibility for implementation until serial production
- Design for schematic and layout, as well as build up and test for PCB, hardware and software
- Programming of HMI's
- Prepare costings at different design steps
- Select, supervise and coordinate with subcontractors
- Responsible for the assemble of prototypes and test evaluation
- Research tasks, for instance components and competitive products
- Work in accordance to in-plant processes and standard (ISO, Milestones, IKA CI Guidelines for Software)
- Work in accordance to valid standards and guidelines, for example Laboratory Apparatuses Standard, Machines Guidelines, Hazardous Material Guidelines, EMC Guidelines, Low-voltage Guidelines etc.