Frost & Sullivan Co., Ltd.
“We Accelerate Growth”
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents.
Join us at our Thailand office, and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
The incumbent is expected to responsible for:
- Conduct market research to analyze new market opportunity, competitor, market trend, evaluate market penetration
- Conduct Industrial analysis: Social, Technology, Economic and Political
- Develop relationship with industrial stakeholder (Association, Regulator etc.)
- Consult with internal and external clients on research projects
- Integrated market research data and provide specific research recommendation to client
- Perform work collaboration with regional team in various of industrial sector
- Perform tasks involved in development of new data products and file management
- Develop market research finding in form of presentation, whitepaper and present to the client
- External resource management
- Be familiar with statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer program
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Social Sciences, Mathematics, or related field
- Master's Degree/PhD (optional)
- 2-3 years experience in conducting primary and secondary research
- 1-2 years experience in project management
- Ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrate strong work ethic, professionalism, competency, attention to detail, and reliability
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodologies with both an academic and business understanding of statistics is a bonus
- Motivated self starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good skills in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office products to communicate insights, consumer behavior, and sales/campaign results
- Good command of English & Thai, both oral and written
We provide attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit our website at www.frost.com before sending in resumes stating work experience, qualification, current and expected salary via e-mail via "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.