Repair & Maintenance Manager (Amata City , Rayong) , 110K Total Package **Food/Beverage**
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Repair & Maintenance Manager (110K Total Package) *** Food / Beverage Background ***
Location : Amata City , Rayong (เสาร์เว้นเสาร์)
Report to Technical Manager
Responsible for leading a maintenance in Engineering department. There are Utility, Facility, beverage and processing lines, to support maintain production as per AOP.
- Build Maintenance team to engage role and responsibility to ensure all function under maintenance and smooth operation.
- Drive PM and Maintenance team support production output achieves AOP.
- To ensure compliance by the department to all Quality, Safety and Environmental Programs (GMP, ISO, HACCP, FSSC, etc ) of the Plant.
- To internalize within the department, IRTC’s Corporate Vision, Core Values, and Quality Policy
- Monitors the Maintenance activities, quality, delivery, and cost control for maintenance.
- Provides directions for corrective and preventive actions when performance is below standard.
- Develops, implements, reviews, & updates the Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) of the Plant to ensure readiness of all equipment to meet production volume requirement.
- Provide maintenance group and machine operators in performing preventive maintenance, equipment change over and solving machine problem that may arise.
- Approves requisition of spare parts, materials and supplies for plant maintenance.
- Following job / task assignment from Technical Manager.
- Reviews and finalizes maintenance records to ensure that all activities are accomplished.
- Initiates machine improvements and corrective actions in the Utilities, Processing Beverage, and Processing Lines areas.
- Reviews and appraises skills and performance of subordinates for endorsement to the Technical Manager and develop ways for further improvement.
- Explains, interprets and implements company policies and regulations involving all personnel under the department in order to get their support and to advise harmonious and effective working relationships of personnel for maintenance team.
- Provides appropriate counsel to subordinates. Coaching for proper guidance in connection with their functions and responsibilities.
- Assists the Technical Manager in the preparation of Maintenance and Operating budgets, feasibility studies, long-range objective settings and technical training programs.
- Performs other tasks/duties in support of the goals and objective of the business.
- Studies, and approach new technology to improve plant maintenance required, plans and providing mechanical & electrical designs, machine layout & specification and other technical requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering field.
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment desired. Organizational skills required to manage multiple maintenance tasks. Interpersonal skills required to function with the maintenance and inter-departmental teams, including engineering team. A confident self-starter with decision-making abilities and result oriented. Demonstrated leadership qualities. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill set. High energy, detail oriented
- Good knowledge of food / Beverage manufacturing process.
- Must have at least five (5) years supervisory experience preferably in the area of Maintenance task.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.