International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
I.OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
The Reliability Manager is reports to Technical Manager and responsible to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This role can be divided into three smaller, more manageable roles: Loss Elimination, Risk Management and Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) to enhance people's and product's safety, product quality and Operations performance, by providing engineering professional and technical expertise to perform and consult team and support other area in order to achieve factory objective.
- Works with engineering team to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. The Reliability Engineer is responsible for adhering to the Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
- Participates in the final check out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes:
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks, Quality & Food safety and EHS
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility the Reliability Engineer applies:
- Data analysis techniques e.g. Statistical Process Control, Reliability modeling and prediction, Fault Tree Analysis, Weibull Tree Analysis, Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology.
- Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
- Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including Asset Utilization, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Remaining useful life, Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
- Ensure compliance by the department to all Quality, Productivity and Environmental Programs (GMP, ISO, HACCP, FSSC, etc ) of the Plant.
- Internalize within the department, IRTC’s Corporate Vision, Core Values, and Quality Policy
- Performs other tasks/duties in support of the goals and objective of the business.
- Following job / task assignment from Technical Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical field (Operation & Improvement), preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (Industrial Engineer, Improvement Engineer, or other similar positions)
- Personnel Supervisory experience (with technical teams, cross functional, contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties).
- Able to work as team, focus on result and drive the result to other
- Participation in development of engineering improvement projects, start-up & commissioning, defining technical equipment ( Production & Industrial Services) as part of a multidisciplinary team is an advantage
- Working knowledge of PET manufacturing process is advantage.
- Work following defined indicators/Objectives, and proactively tracking them.
Interested qualified candidates can submit their full resume and a recent photo via APPLY NOW
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Rayong Plant)
7/229 Moo 6, Soi Pornprapa,T.Mabyangporn
A.Pluakdaeng Rayong Thailand 21140
General Telephone Number : 038-640-315, 038-640-316
General Fax Number : 038-650374
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
IRTC is a large international manufacturing to produce variety of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages; the company products are Pepsi, Lipton ice tea, Tropicana, Gatorade, Mirinda, 7up. Besides the beverages, we have salty, sweet and grain-base snacks; Frito-Lay, Quaker. IRTC is the one biggest international company that always yearns to acquire talents as we strongly believe that talented employees hold the very key to the company and their personal success.