BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Reporting to: Reliability Manager
Work Location: Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok / BKK
Working Day: Monday - Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Perform a variety of General Management administrative and routine analytical duties in support of assigned programs and functions.
- Stablish the technical parameters for the preparation on the condition maintenance plans (sensitive inspections, predictive inspections, operational inspections, lubrications, preventives, etc…). Stablish the technical parameters for big eventual interventions;
- Study the possibilities of nationalization of parts (manufacture parts locally instead of importing) providing the proper tests to ensure the reliability;
- Coordinate all the chronic fault analysis where the normal defined actions (stablished by the Failure Treatment guidelines) are not working as per the expected;
- Analyze biannually the efficacy of each predictive technical applied;
- Stablish the maintenance standards (lubrication, rout inspection, preventives and general) and its classification and updating control;
- Manage the results of the failure treatments (fault analysis, autonomous maintenance notifications) and provide the necessary improvements for any deviation;
- Recommend, when necessary, the adjustment of the frequencies/modifications in all the activities related to the maintenance of the equipment;
- Stablish/revise (every two years) the classification and criticality of the equipment, based on the results and reliability analysis, complying with the Maintenance guidelines;
- Evaluate and approve the new equipment/machines (maintenance and safety aspects) defining its criticality;
- Stablish contact with the equipment suppliers to obtain technical support when necessary;
- Provide Lubrication tests on the equipment defining periodicity, type of lubricants, application method and consumption and stablish the lubrication standards;
- Implement the maintenance plans on the System;
- Elaborate and revise periodically the spare parts lists and stock recommendations;
- Actuate as Qualified professional (according to degree/qualification) on the Equipment Inspections (when necessary). Be responsible to comply with the local and international standards regarding the Pressure Vessels Safety and Electrical Safety Standards and all the other required norms, standards and regulations;
- Provide the updating of the all the technical documentation;
- Stablish the standards for identification, treatment and presentation of results;
- Provide an specific trainings schedule for the team;
- Do the condition analysis monitoring for the equipment and systems;
- Coordinate and share the experiences with the engineering studies done on the equipment and systems;
- Guide and support and instigate/foment improvements on the equipment and methods;
- Evaluate the technological innovations, and evaluate its applicability and feasibility in BRF process;
- Standardize the evaluation/monitoring of the non-reliability cost, prioritizing the elimination or reduction of loss on the productive process, establishing the application of reliability tools adequate to achieve these objectives;
- Consolidate the treatment (with procurement, warehouse and maintenance) of the obsolete, idle and strategic materials on stock;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in the Reliability field
- Experience of Asset Management of Equipments in Food / FMCG Industry
- Knowledge of Reliability Standards, Concepts and Methods.
- Knowledge of SAP in PM module is a must.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical system testing, Calibration & Commissioning
- Experience of Leading and Working in Multifunctional, Multicultural Team
- Knowledge on food technology & food safety
- Good communication of both spoken & written English
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
42/6 Moo 4, Tambol Ongkarak, Amphur Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok 26120, Thailand
Office Tel. +66 3732 2645-52 ext. 142, 535
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Golden Foods Siam was acquired by BRF in January, 2016 and is now BRF Thailand.
BRF is one of the world’s largest poultry producers and no. 1 exporter, with more than 80 years of history, more than 100 thousand employees, 48 plants around the world, 14 thousand contract farmers and a portfolio of 2,300 products from frozen and processed meat to ready-to-eat meals.
The Thailand operation was established in 1991 and is today, one of Thailand’s largest fully integrated chicken processors. We are a leader in the manufacture of “value added fully cooked chicken products” for the worldwide market.
In 2011, with the expansion of our business, we have added to our production capabilities by building a new further processing factory and are now able to manufacturing up to 4,000 metric tons of finished product for export per month.
In 2015, we constructed our own state-of-the art feedmill in the province of Lopburi, to become an ever strong integration and self- sufficiency of our company.
All machinery in the four production lines of GFS Feedmill is controlled by the latest computer technology. In addition, our dedicated Quality Control Team ensure all raw materials and finished feeds meet the required high standards for our chickens.
We supply many world class restaurant chains, supermarkets and food service providers in both retail and industrial bulk packaging. Our experienced and specific market orientated R&D team will help you in your new product development. We value our relationship with each of our customers and work in partnership with them through commercial teams based in the United Kingdom, Holland and Thailand.
Learn more about our company at www.brf-global.com