United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Relationship Manager Privilege Banking (Client Advisor)
Bangkok : Phahurat, Chaengwattana, Bangna, Srinakarin, Ramintra, Bangyai
Province : Chonburi, Samutsakorn, Samutsongkhram, Nakornpathom, Nontaburi, Ratchaburi, Khon Khan, Phuket
- Manage business relationship with Privilege Banking clients and offer professional financial advice and customer service to achieve high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Design financial strategies plan or investment plan or portfolio model for individual customer.
- Build customer’s wealth through Privilege Banking products.
- Review and responding to customers changing needs and financial circumstances, associated risk and providing customers with information on new and existing products and services.
- Perform the closely credit monitoring in compliance with the bank’s policies or guidance.
- Coordinate with related departments in marketing and servicing the customers to achieve sale volume and revenue target.
- Master’s degree in M.B.A., or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Financial, or related field.
- Previous 2-8 years of experience in Marketing Planning relationship manager, Banking business will be advantage.
- Experienced in RM, knowledge in Mutual Fund products is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial instruments, credit and business analysis, industry analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- 2-4 years work experience for Junior position.
- 4-8 years work experience for Senior position.
- Certificate for Single License, Life and Non-Life License.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Petchrada Thanomsil
Tel. 02-343-4209 Fax. 02-285-1599
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th