United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Relationship Manager (Corporate Debt Restructuring)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiate with the delinquent customers on debt restructuring and formulate an appropriate debt scheme to minimize the non-performing loans at the bank.
- Conduct credit analysis and prepare proposal to seek approval for debt restructuring scheme.
- Engage, along with legal advisors, in the process of debt restructuring to ensure compliance with all regulations and legal aspects.
- Monitor the progress of litigation proceedings and coordinate with Litigation Department for appropriate action.
- Monitor account conducts.
- Update NPL reports for portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and related fields.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in credit loan and debt restructuring field.
- Having basic legal knowledge, particularly related in debt restructuring, is a plus.
- Good command in English: Writing and Speaking.
- Computer literate in MS office.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Prempun Sriherunrusmee
Tel. 02-343-4215 Fax. 02-285-1599
Prempun.Sri-at-uob.co.th (-at = @)
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th