Relationship Management Associate (Key Account)
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Given the nature of our product, you will be expected to be constantly selling throughout your waking hour
- You will be responsible for encouraging sellers to come on board the platform, and this will include merchants from all walks of life, both offline and online
- You will be responsible for managing the merchant relationships including the onboarding process and on-going key account management
- At a more senior level, you would be given responsibility of a category to manage where you are expected (together with a team) to retain, optimize and drive overall sales volumes of the category
- Bachelor or Master Degree in BBA or related fields from well-known university
- 1 - 3 years experience in Business Development would be a plus
- Age not over 26 years old
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Experienced hires would be considered for more senior positions
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.