Regulatory Affair Support Officer
Department : Operations
Section : Scientific &Regulatory
Location : Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Roles & Responsibilities
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Support document preparation for all products registration, advertising materials and Regulatory Affair team in generals.
- Coordinate for lab analysis process (sample submission to labs, follow up lab results, nutrition calculation and CoA report).
- Manage all registered & regulatory documents as the document controller and distribute to all concerns
- Complete the monthly financial report for lab analysis expenses & regulatory related expense.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- Good in relationship management,
- Positive thinking and passion to learn
- Work well as a team and as well as individual.
- Ability to meet deadlines, plan and manage urgent matters or changes
- Good command of MS office.
Only short-listed will be notified. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send in their applications, stating in full, qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and a recent photograph, to:
Human Resources Department
Unit 801, 8th floor, Abdulrahim Place,
990 Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2740-3300 Fax: 0-2740-3305
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Dumex Limited
Dumex is an expert in Infant and child Nutrition with a leading market position in formulated in countries such as China, Malaysia and Thailand. Thailand’s production facility consists of sophisticated blending equipment along with pouch filling lines. Dumex processes conform to accredited ISO 9000 & HACCP standards.