Regional Sales Manager - Paints and Coatings products
Page Group Thailand
Grow business opportunities and continue relationship with current and prospective clients. Manage the growth of responded area in paints and coatings business to local business, through the progress of traditional trade and effective communication. Work closely with your 5 sales reps to grow business in your responded area.
- Managing team of 5 Sales reps
- Traditional Trade focus
- Drive Sales through dealership
Our client is a world's leading supplier of paints and powder coatings that have been developed for many conditions and sell to all key dealers and end clients. The company is represented in over 100 countries on all continents with their long term prospective and perseverance. The company also have a great reputation by dealers and local seller in Thailand. Due to the internal career growth they are looking for a new talent to replace this excellent role.
- Develop and continue a relationship with dealers and consumers
- Enlarge business opportunities by searching for new potential clients to achieve company's goal
- Create Sales, expenses and investment of responded area and monitor the results
- Coordinate with parties in all sales matter
- Promote company's products to prospect clients to achieve sales target
- Report market trend, competitors situation and clients feedback
- Cooperate with credit and collection team on overdue accounts
- Manage the team to achieve your targets
- Train and mentor your sales team
- New business development with a strong positive impact on business growth
- People management with a clear sense of direction
- Effective communication in a clear and structured way
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience working in B2C and B2B in international environment with MNCs
- Ability to commercially drive for technical products and strong in negotiation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Competitive Based Salary
- Company Car
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th