REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Location: BANGKOK– TRUCKS AND BUSES
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and retailing of heavy duty vehicles in both construction equipment and commercial vehicles. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over US$ 30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new business manager to help streng then the business. This role is suitable for career-minded individuals who prefer to work in an international environment.
- Reporting directly to an expat Business Director
- Commercial Responsibility for the South East Asian Region
- Work closely with the Importer/Distributors and with their respective Dealer networks to develop and maintain a product offering that maximizes commercial objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies and operating plans to maximize the business potential for each Brand in terms of Volume margins and market share.
- Work closely with Sales Administration to ensure timely placement of machine orders on the Plants follow up to minimize any delays
- Liaise between the Importer/Distributors and Logistics to maximize monthly shipments at the lowest possible cost for both parties.
- Minimum five years’ experience in Trucks and Bus Sales
- Minimum of 4 years in Sales Management
- Must be able to travel
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Good customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to work independently
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and will give the successful candidate great opportunities to learn and train with a world-renowned company.
We invite qualified candidates, both Thai and expatriates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.