Since 1992, HRnetOne has been a recognized and much sought after brand in the human capital management industry in the Asia Pacific. At HRnetOne, we believe in working alongside our clients in an enduring partnership towards successful closure. The HRnetGroup has more than 1000 full-time consultants, operating in 10 cities across the Asia Pacific – Tokyo, Hongkong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Singapore and Bangkok.
Regional Recruitment Consultant (Headhunter, Sales, Recruiter)
Embarking on a new career can be one of the most exciting times in your life. We are in a business that profoundly impacts the lives of people, it is financially rewarding and values people who takes initiative, no matter what your position is.
Those who are eager to succeed in a hands-on, dynamic and challenging environment are sought to be a Regional Recruitment Consultant in an international setting.
Fast track your career with HRnetOne: we cultivate entrepreneur mind at work and focus only on making the best use of people’s talents and strengths. If you are passionate about your career, have a strong interest in sales and possessing a strong will to succeed, we would like to hear from you!
Attributes that we look for:
- Excellent proficiency in English and Thai
- Energetic, driven and able to take initiatives to make things happen
- A sales-oriented mindset; candidates who are passionate about people, who want to be in a people-business
- Effective communicators with good interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage senior candidates, regional leaders and colleagues
- Handle full cycle of recruitment for all functions from sourcing, screening resume, interviewing candidates to salary offer negotiation
- Business partnering with hiring managers in order to enable delivery of their recruitment needs
- Understand the organization’s business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy of clients
- Advise management team on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Extensive experience in client servicing and key account management
- Strong in business development, networking, and relationship building