Regional Pricing Manager - Leading IT solution
Argyll Scott Asia
- Great opportunity to join one of the largest Professional Service company
- Develop your career with good career prospect
- Golden Opportunity to work in regional role
About our client:
Our client is the largest and successful IT solution in Thailand with established more than one century. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results
Due to the constant development of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Regional Pricing Manager to join their business in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and progression programs in a newly created role
- To recommend and initiate execution of strategy, and lead aspects of market development, planning, pricing and analysis with the objective to improve profitability , P&L and optimizing revenue by managing price and capacity
- Preparation of complex financial models in a tender environment
- Pricing strategy pre-launch testing in order to do analysis of P&L
- Prioritize the analysis efforts with Country Sales team for each market in light of changing market dynamics
- Key person to collect, analyze and develop competitive pricing model
- Preparation of the market research, revenue simulation models, pricing and profitability models
- Develop, review and recommend network optimization pricing strategies and tactics
- Monitoring price compliance
- Intensive co-operate with Asia-Pacific FX department in terms of price management
- Develop appropriate Pricing Policies and Procedures and Pricing Training manuals, delegate the compliance and control functions and ensure regular pricing audits take place with field
- Thai nationality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in pricing analysis or Business Intelligence
- Good understanding of contract structure and tender
- Experience in Multi-Culture working environment - Regional experience is preferred
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on offer:
Excellence benefit also good opportunity to work in dynamic MNC organization
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CV in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.