Regional Operations Manager Indochina
Robert Walters Thailand
A newly created and challenging position of Regional Operations Manager opened up in an leading electronics company. This top tier company is known for their consumer and business electronics products, ranging from laptops to mobile phones and tower pc's. Here you will be responsible for supporting business growth by planning, building and stabilising business management systems.
About the Regional Operations Manager Indochina Role:
In this critical role, for further development, you will be responsible for supporting business growth through strong planning, building and stabilising business management systems. This includes strategy planning, reporting, designing business management system, and introducing new tools to improve productivity and visibility.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company strategies and initiatives
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organisation's planning efforts. As needed coordinate planning activities with other stake holding functions & deep dives to derive actionable strategies in trouble areas
- Work closely with sales management to improve predictability and linearity and prioritise opportunities for improvement. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Facilitate an organisation of continuous process improvement
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Work to ensure all sales organisation objectives are assigned in a timely fashion
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organisation. Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitor the assigned sales organisation's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Work closely with sales management to optimise the effectiveness of the firm's technology investments
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key employees
- Participate in group activity to develop and drive for process enhancement
In order to succeed as the Regional Operations Manager Indochina, you will show leadership through strong business acumen and understanding the needs of the business departments that need your full support.
- University degree with minimum seven to eight years' experience
- At least four years' experience in driving Sales Operations
- Deep exposure to the channel & retail business within a high-growth technology company
- Exposure to business analytics and proficiency in using MS Excel; advanced Excel skill preferred
- Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level supervisors.
- Applicants should be strong in Communication Skill, Drive for Results, and comfortable dealing with ambiguous situation
- Independent, hardworking, responsible, good team player able to work under pressure & highly committed to the job
- Able to interact with following teams
- Sales Team
- Finance Team
- Region Market Intelligence function
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics
This company is a leader in its field, and with its innovative approach and high performing products, it is much more than only a manufacturer of consumer electronics.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, to manage on a regional level, and to drive the business, this Regional Operations Manager Indochina role is for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
This top tier electronics manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of consumer and business electronics.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.