Regional HR Director
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a leading worldwide services industry with various offices in several locations across regions around the world. With a global network spanning across several countries worldwide, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as an "REGIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR" who has ability to manage entire HR activities as well as act as a key HRBP in order to support country leadership and the HR teams by aiming to achieve the business objectives in the region.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the MD
- Full spectrum of overall HR activities in region - Recruitment, Manpower Management, Organization Development, Training, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Employment Regulatory Compliance, Employee Engagement, Internal Communication, Office Operations & Management, and Payroll Management
- Partner with the corporate Employee and Leadership Development team (to be created) to proactively define and track the development of key talent & future leaders in the region
- Develop and deliver key HR initiatives, policies and strategies ensuring alignment to the company business culture, strategy and objectives
- Identify, create and implement change management initiatives to proactively support key business initiatives in the region
- Build the success of the company (region) by developing and encouraging our employees to reach their full potential
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the recruitment function by setting the strategic recruitment direction and strategies in sourcing the best people
- Provide on the job training, guidance, and coaching for improved performance to all levels
- Develop HR reporting data base with HR Information System implementation
- Audit regional offices to ensure compliance with company' policies and procedures
- Evaluate the HR Quality Management System, recommend improvements where they can be made, and ensure that the system is implemented and maintained in the region
- Ensures legal compliance in all HR-related matters in all countries
- Assure that HR functions and all HR activities run effectively and smoothly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Management / Business Management / General Management / HR related field is preferred
- At least 8 years' experience in Human resources management in MNC
- Ability to participate in strategic discussions, influence outcomes, and lead change in behaviors to drive business growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
- Non-Thai citizen is open for this opportunity
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.