Regional Finance Director
en world Thailand
- Work closely with Senior Management team to ensure strategic and tactical initiatives involving finance are successfully implemented Act as an overall coordinator and first line advisor to CEO/ Board of director on all finance related matters as well as for the achievement of business objectives
- Responsible for overseeing South Asia entities financial statements are in accordance with IFRS
- Business Partner - Finance Lead to support and drive all business opportunities
- Financial Accounting - Accounts are properly closed on a periodic basis with all Revenue and Expenses recognized and accrued correctly
- Financial Planning & Analysis - Support strategy formulation, analyze business opportunities and report the financial information to relevant stakeholders
- Controls & Compliance - Provide assurance that processes are in accordance with company POM / CSA requirements and local country corporate and VAT tax compliance
- Review that capital expenditure requirements are met and properly approved,
- Invoicing and Payables - Support business operations in all manner of working capital for collections and payments with country finance and offshore service centres
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelors of Finance/Accounting (MBA Preferred)
- Senior Finance executive who is FC, FD, CFO level managing local in Thailand or Senior Finance managing South Asia countries is highly preferred
- CPA is preferable
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law, financial and risk management practices and procedures
- Proven capability to deliver results in a fast paced and challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizing skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and problem-solving
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.