PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $2.1 billion in 2012, has around 7,500 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index.
At PerkinElmer, improving human and environmental health is our focus. From earlier insights and more effective therapies to cleaner water and safer buildings where we work, learn and play; PerkinElmer touches the lives of millions of people around the world every day. Through science, innovation and applications expertise we’re committed to transforming risk into safety, mystery into knowledge and ideas into action for a healthier today and a better tomorrow.
PerkinElmer incorporated as a juristic limited company in Thailand since 1999, is one of Thailand leading in trading and service of life science and analytical instruments products. We are looking for qualified candidates to fill in the following positions.
Regional E-Marketing Specialist (South Pacific)
- Responsible for providing timely updates, maintain content, and ensure the efficient management of website content through core processes.
- Work with the e-business technical team to drive the evolution of the PerkinElmer website from a technical and content management perspective.
- Develop and implement internet-related initiatives to support the lead generation pipeline of the products and services related to the Analytical Sciences market in South Pacific countries (Singapore , Malaysia , Australia , Thailand and others.)
- Design HTML pages based on input from marketing and/or outside vendors.
- Create forms, landing pages, and other pages to support events, promotions, and other lead-generating activities.
- Update, edit product catalogue per internal processes.
- Work collaboratively with the Segment Marketing, E-business and the Business Units to develop and execute e-marketing campaigns that meet business objectives on a global basis.
- Work with internal and external resources to conduct Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (organic)
- Measure and report results of all e-initiatives including search engine marketing, email marketing, and web site activity.
Work closely with the other communications functions/marketing.