Regional Brand Manager - FMCG
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Brand Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Brand Manager Role
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will support the development of marketing and innovation strategy. You will also work with local marketing teams in countries, directly support smaller markets and working in partnership with major strategic markets.
- Lead the innovation funnel to drive impactful launches with a business mind-set
- Lead and represent marketing in the innovation management process with cross functional team work, driving quality and on time delivery of projects
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager for developing strategic roadmap and working closely with countries, global team and R&D partners
- Support smaller markets and work in partnership with the major strategic markets on category business plans
- Drive regional marketing meetings/workshops to make sure the strategy is aligned and the brand is delivered using the best mix of global/regional marketing execution
The successful Regional Brand Manager will have three to five years' experience in a similar capacity at multinational FMCG companies.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- Managerial experience in multinational FMCG companies
- Strong analytical, project management, strategic thinking skills
- Strong creativity - spot the trends, understand the data and be able to come up with new innovation ideas
- Active, energetic, results driven, team player, ability to adapt with changes and good interpersonal skills
- Good command in English both spoken and written
- Good computer skills
This is a dynamic and forward thinking FMCG company with office in prime location in CBD. This company values training and development with emphasis in internal career progression.
If you have a successful track record as Brand/Product Manager and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Brand Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.