At Compass institute, you will be taught by the best
Compass provides you with the rare opportunity to be taught by world-class instructors and highly successful professionals from leading companies. You will learn from the best, the brightest and the most successful. You will learn from the instructors who graduated from top business schools and are ready to transfer their knowledge to you the way they have been taught. These instructors have graduated from schools such as MIT, HBS (Harvard Business School) and Stanford. Not only do our instructors have high academic achievements, they also have work experiences and training from top-ranking companies in each particular industries such as Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, McKinsey & Company and Boston Consulting Group. To apply the academic base and widen your knowledge of industry specific knowledge, you will also meet with successful people including both former and present top management from different companies such as SCB, P&G, PTT and AIS. These instructors will provide industry knowledge as well as real world application of the concept you will have learned.
- Responsible at the overall performance of recruitment service department.
- Effectively manage a team of Recruitment Specialist in order to achieve departmental financial and operational targets.
- Comprehensively handling recruitment assignments for own group and external clienteles.
- Initiating new methods of recruitment
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on offering process, help negotiate offering with both parties to be win-win situation.
- Consulting in term of recruitment with each line managers
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers while initiating new business opportunities through various channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in recruitment function at management level (work experience from a recruitment agency is an advantage)
- Ability to lead by example. Take a hands-on approach to the job.
- Analytical approach and excellent negotiation skill.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
Location: Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Bangkok
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Floor 15,Regent House 183 Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: 0-2651-8291-4 Fax: 0-2651-8295