DT Group of Companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields, Master’s Degree in Human Resources would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of strong experience in full-scale recruitment.
- Experience in recruiting in Real Estate business would be a plus
- Professional in negotiating and convincing others.
- Good command of English language, computer literate
- Result orientation, positive attitude, adaptable/flexible, initiative, and well-organized
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Implement and maintain recruitment activities to ensure that the recruitment standards are maintained at the highest practicable level and that recruitment processes are delivered professionally.
- Establish recruiting requirements and regulations that match the company’s dynamic business by studying organization plans and objectives as well as meeting with managers to discuss needs. Work closely with head of BUs/functions.
- Establish and implement sourcing strategy by continuously contacting and building rapport with suitable recruitment channels ex. universities, employment agencies, recruitment websites, etc.
- Build and instill the company’s brand through all recruitment activities, ads, booths, materials, etc.
- Draft and place job advertisements, initiate new social media recruitment channels. Adjust contents that will match each group of candidates in a professional manner.
- Assist and give advice in interviewing and selection. Able to give training, provide coaching, and counseling to interviewers.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tel: 0-2742-9141#2402 , Fax: 0-2742-9132
Website : www.dtgsiam.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.