HRnetOne is a leading HR Consulting and Executive Search Firm with established offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. With background and experience from various key industries and functions, our consultants are fully equipped with professional knowledge to value-add to the business growth of international clients. MNC clients have decisively relied on HRnetOne’s methodology for their vital business needs in its world-class operations.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Execute effective methods and techniques for attracting and sourcing candidates such as direct search, recruitment agency, mass recruitment, campus road show, job fair, social media, networking and, etc.
- Involve in Strategic Recruitment projects i.e. Employee Value Proposition, Internship Program, Internal Transfer Policy
- Manage all candidate communication and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition process
- Manage the entry talent program for the company, with a view to build a talent pipeline for the Business Thailand.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Male or Female, age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, or any related field.
- Proven experience as a recruiter and minimum 5 year in managerial level
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong decision making skill
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Good Communication Skill
- Good team player
- Good English Communication (The Must)
Please update Resume or contact for more information at soontaranee.j @ hrnetone.com
Contact Khun O: 02-613-1363 ext:382