Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
- Partnering with VP-Human Resources in designing talent acquisition strategies, transforming them into action and focusing on HR solution delivery in order to serve the business growth.
- Planning and forecasting for organizational talent, talent pipelining, and strategic talent assessment and development.
- Developing, creating sourcing strategies to attract talent candidate.
- Finding, acquiring, assessing, and hiring candidates both of local and expatriate to fill roles that are required to meet company goals.
- Creating employment branding practices to promote company brand.
- Building relationships with universities to enhance student career development.
- Co-Designing employee retention and career progression for talent.
- Analyzing of recruitment data for delivering process improvement and solutions.
- Developing recruitment policies and procedures in order to align the business direction.
- Coordinating and supervising HR team to ensure that all HR strategies are executed in the right direction.
- Providing assistance and guidance in relation to HR management to all stakeholders as required.
- May lead, participate in supporting the day-to-day work duties of others as assigned.
The successful candidate must be experienced person with a proven successful track record within a similar Employment Manager role in a manufacturing environment.
- Master degree is preferable
- Minimum of 10 years solid working experience in recruitment, some of which has been in both corporate and international settings from competitive or large multinational companies.
- Good knowledge HRM in hiring practices, preferably in electronics environment.
- Good computer literacy of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, be able to write English articles to be published in the organization’s communication materials.
- Ability to lead projects
- Interpersonal skill, team player and enjoy working with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated. Can work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Excellent strategic and logical thinking
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.