Webster University Thailand is a fully accredited American University and an international campus of Webster University with campuses in USA and Europe. Due to expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions:
Recruitment Executive Officer
Dept. or Office: Enrollment Management
A Global American university in Thailand.
Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit university with campus locations around the world.
In 100 years, Webster University has grown to become a leading light in higher education, ranked by USA News & World Report as one of the top among universities across the US for its international campus program.
To give a program consultation, convert leads into an application and support recruitment activities for Webster University Thailand.This position is based in Bangkok Academic Center.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Giving a program consultation and convert into the applications regarding target assigned
- Handling all aspects of prospect inquiries from any sources.
- Following up leads from recruitment campaigns like Fairs, roadshows, event etc. in Thailand
- Supporting team during education fairs and high schools seasonal activities.
- Coordinating and communicating the telesales and leads to enrollment process
- Assisting the relevant tasks for any recruitment activities to make it run smoothly in order to reach team target
Requirements – Education and experience
- Bachelors’ degree in any related fields
- Experience of working 1 -2 Years
- Experience in sales or telemarketing skills in education business is an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 2016 productivity software
- Good command of Thai and English communication skills.
Welfare & Benefits
- Medical allowance (OPD/IPD)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Provident fund
- ESL Course or Master Degree program
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates should submit a letter of application, CV/Resume (including research activity) and list of contactable references
We are looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self-confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter via APPLY NOW or please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resource Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Phone:+66-(0)-32-456-162 (up to) 8