Recruitment Deputy Department Manager
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
- Responsible for all recruitment and selection process in order to support the business goal.
- Plan and manage recruitment strategy to be in line with company’s manpower planning.
- Operate the recruitment and selection process follow by the company’s policy.
- Performing recruitment activities for vacancies and new positions from various departments / subsidiary companies.
- Screening applications, Interview and provide short-listed candidates for line managers.
- Analyze the effectiveness of recruitment system; conduct competency-based interview, tests and other related activities.
- Manage and control recruitment systems and processes to ensure the efficient provision of employment within the appropriate time frames.
- Other assignment: Recruitment project, Job Advertising Project
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or any related fields.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in recruitment officer to management level and HR at management level.
- Having experience in recruitment with supervisor or manager level
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation.
- Strong computer skills, especially relating to MS Office.
- Mature person with strong leadership, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking skills).
- Working day : Monday-Friday
- Working hour : 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location : SM Tower Building, Bangkok (Near BTS Sanam Pao) & TUF Head office Muangsamutsakorn, Samutsakorn (Near Big C Mahachai)
Thai Union Group PLC (TU) offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salary or need more information please contact K.Orawan : 034-816-500 # 2695 , 085-484-9722
Submit online application: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/register/en
More vacancies visit: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs/en
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.