ATJ Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant / Business Development Manager
We provide technical recruitment and executive search service to our clients range from global foreign capital companies serving Asian markets to fast-growing B-to-B and B-to-C domestic innovators with specialized hiring challenges. We recruit for all roles across the organization, from staff level to general manager, for functional roles in sales, marketing, engineering, support, development, and operation for more than 200 clients in ASIA.
ATJ recruits skilled professionals matched to the current global technical environment for technology, financial services, management consulting, and manufacturing & engineering business.
We are looking for experienced recruiters with the know-how and market insight to help grow these business verticals. You will be a hands-on senior consultant with full accountability working with business owner, CEO, and senior stakeholders across various verticals.
We can provide great fast pace career development with excellent compensation packages and overall benefits including regional exposure.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate interviews, resume submittals, reference checking and offer negotiations
- Participate in business development activities to grow both local and regional business
- Managing a small team of junior consultants / researchers
- Creatively source candidates from our own internal database, job boards, social media and referrals
- Communicate directly with Hiring Managers via phone, email and in person to better understand staffing needs and desired job requirements
- Conducting and arranging business meeting with potential clients and candidates
- Intuition and motivation
- 4-10++ years of recruitment and business development experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong motivation for personal success
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor degre and master degree preferred
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with hiring managers and candidates
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial mind set