PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) is a national petroleum exploration and production company established in 20 June 1985 dedicating itself to providing a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand. Our mission is to operate globally to provide reliable energy supply and sustainable value to all stakeholders.
PTTEP has invested in over 43 major petroleum exploration and production projects in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Australasia and North America. Furthermore, PTTEP has introduced unconventional E&P business in the company’s operations, such as the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Production: FLNG, the investment in Oil Sands fields, and the invention of new strategies and technologies to increase the volume of production and petroleum reserve as well as to increase the strength of the company and Thailand in the long run.
PTTEP Services Limited, a subsidiary of PTTEP Group, was established in July 2004. Our core business is providing Thai national and expatriate workforce to work exclusively for PTTEP. We aim to reach out for young talent and professionals to join our team. We offer wide range of job opportunities and attractive package.
Find out more in our website in www.pttep.com
Recruitment and Employment Officer
URGENT Required: Closing Date 30 October 2016
- Perform end-to-end recruitment from sourcing to onboarding
- Prepare candidate’s offer and propose to management’s approval with justification
- Issue employment contract / manage contract extension and termination
- Review manpower agency’s monthly handling fee
- Conduct staff benefit induction to new joiner
- Prepare for staff onboarding (co with Training for compulsory course training, reserve chopper for first offshore rotation, coordinate with HRIS for new staff announcement etc.)
- Prepare mobility and relocation package
- Bachelor Degree in HR-related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, offering, and contract management
- Comfortable with mathematics and familiar with managing data in Excel
- Background in oil and gas is a plus but not mandatory
- Good command of English