Job scope & responsibilities
- Develop job advertisement to attract the right candidates.
- Analyzing, sourcing, reviewing applicants and organizing interview session to identify shortlist candidates. Manage applications in the database.
- Initiating new methods of recruitment to serve within our company group
- Conduct interview over the phone & face-to-face in order to screen candidate based on job’s competencies Coordinate with universities, agency for provide campus roadshow, open house etc. in order to build employee branding and target hired.
- Coordinate with related departments regarding to placement and get requirement Support HR Teams with weekly updated on recruitment report
- Provide employment contract’s document
- Thai nationality only
- Male age not over 28 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
- Good negotiation and convincing skills
- Good English both spoken & written
- At least 2 years experience working in recruitment
If you're interested,please submit your resume (English) with recent photo, present and expected salary and click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".